In July 2013, Digital Learning Now! (DLN) released a white paper which enumerates several myths related to online learning, and explains what’s true and what’s not.
- “Online learning is only for motivated and well-supported, techsavvy students.
- “Online learners work in isolation.”
- “Online learners have little social interaction.”
- “Online learning is easier.”
- “Students don’t receive as much attention because online learning class sizes are larger.”
- “Students spend all of their time on a computer.”
Click here to read the full white paper: Online Learning: Myths, Reality & Promise.